ATTN ALL RL FRIENDS THAT ARENT KAI
Friday: Do boring stuff, run around being an idiot, get sugar high, watch POTC: DMC for the third time since I bought it on Wednesday, take a relaxing bath with new bath salts and bath pillow (i had no idea these things existed until my mom shoved one at me today and was like HERE HAVE THIS) in the master bathroom jet tub.
Saturday: Watch Hot Fuzz with Kristen, possibly go to the Alamo with Nana and Mom.
Sunday: Go to B&N with Cassie and gag as she fangirls Twilights like nobody's business.
Somewhere in there I need to fit a trip to Borders (possibly the new one that Ben mentioned?), a trip to Starbucks (but thats part of B&N, I guess), and maybe a trip to Buckle/Hot Topic/whatever, although the onle HT I know of is at the mall and ew the mall is so far away. *whine* Although its near a software store, from my memory, so hmmmm. I might save that for next weekend though. Anyways.
I want to be industrious this weekend and get some stuff done!
Since Sunday is also homework-day, I'm thinking Saturday, sometime before I go catch a movie with Kristen (which will be around 7-8). y/n? There's also the option of tagging along with when I go hang out with Cassie, but I don't want that, and I'm sure you don't want that, so lets just pretend that isn't an option.
ATTN ALL NON-RL FRIENDS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE KAI
1. Donnie/Frank crack!fic. I know, Kai. I know.
2. SHELLI I SWEAR I WILL TYPE IT UP AS SOON AS THINGS STOP DISTRACTING ME OMG ILY
3. Is there anyone here who would be interested in Maurice fanfic? Or, say, Trainspotting? Or any other obscure fandom like that?
3a. Also, Shelli, I'mma go see Hot Fuzz and if I'm feelin' the maincharslash vibe that you felt we can totally pimp that mother like we did SA, and by that I mean totally dominate whatever fanfic fandom there might be (although I think for HF it might be just us).
4. I'm thinking of starting a long!fic, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it, and I only really have vague ideas. Whatchy'all think? Should I do it? Any ideas?
5. There is no number 5.
6. I'm not dead, guys! =D Really, honest!